Voting

Monday, May 16, 2011

Tea Party Scrapbook Page

If I ever get any followers, you will learn that I LOVE Disney.  I eat,  breath and sleep Disney. Our family goes to Disney World every 2 years. We are proud DVC(Disney Vacation Club) members.  On our December 2009 trip, I took my youngest 2 children to the Grand floridian Tea.  My husband and oldest son went to Disney Quest, they aren't into the girl tea. The little guy had no choice LOL but he had a good time.  I have a bunch of pictures I took during the tea but this one I really thought was cute. 

All paper that has pink on it is from the My Mind's Eye Laundry Line.  The brown paper is from the Paper Studio, I got it from a scrapbook club last year.  I used a Fiskars punch for the flower border.  The stickers used are from Thickers.  I cut the words "Tea Party" from the Cricut Songbird cart. The T P t and y are cut at 2 in. The rest are at 2 1/2in.

No comments:

Post a Comment