Voting

Saturday, May 14, 2011

New Room, New Blog

After many months of patiently waiting fo rmy husband to finish my scrapbook 'nook' it is finally done!  I used to have a scrapbook room but my 2 boys need their own space so I gave it up so they can have their own rooms.  So, after months and months my nook is finally done!  I can't tell you how excited I am about this.  I have years of photo's that need to be done and tons of cards to make.  I hope I get some followers to help me and maybe I will inspire some people as well.

I will post photo's of my nook when my husband puts up my light tonight but for now I wanted to share this cute card I made for my best friend's 40th birthday.  We both are huge fans of the Wizard of Oz and the Broadway show Wicked. Her party had a 'Wicked' theme.
I used Paper Doll Dress Up to cut the dolls and castle.  I used my Gypsy to weld the words together.  The face stamps are from PeachyKeenStamps.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment