Voting

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Scrapbook "Nook"

Here is a quick picture of my "nook".  I feel like I have been waiting forever for this to be finished.  I have the best husband ever and he did his best to get this in order for me.   He painted the room and got it all set up for me.  We even took a little detour on our trip to Disney to stop at an Ikea to get some things for my room.   So the hanging baskets are from Ikea, the white cube is from AC Moore, the magazine holders on top are from Target.  I use them for my scrapbook mags and also all my scrapbook club paper.  The paper organizer was from Hobby Lobby. I tried to make good use out of all the coupons the stores offer. I try to save money so I can spend it in other places LOL. Sorry the table is messy, I am still trying to bring more stuff from the old room downstairs to the nook.

No comments:

Post a Comment